One of the things you can't take away from every celebrity is their appearance. We have so many actor who have invested so much in their appearance most especially their outfits.
It is believed that the ladies are always the ones who dresses so well, but in this article I will be disputing that. These actors are fashionable, because they have invested so much in their outfits, which are seen and admired, follow me.
Photo credit: Instagram - Freddie Leonard
2. Jim Iyke: the forty-four year old has been active in the movie industry since 2001, and has not for once been underrated when it comes to his outfits.
Photo credit: Instagram - Jim Iyke
3. Mike Ezuruonye: the Anambra State man was born on the 20th of September, 1981, his taste for fashion is something to emulate.
Photo credit: Instagram - Mike Ezuruonye
4. Ramsey Nouah: is an handsome Nigeria actor, who was born on the 19th of December, 1970, and also one of the top notch fashion lover.
Photo credit: Instagram - Ramsey Nouah
5. Richard Mofe Damijo: the 60 year old actor has never been slack with his outfits, he is worthy to be called a fashion model.
Photo credit: Instagram - Richard Mofe Damijo
6. Bolanle Ninalowo: the actor was born on the 7th May, 1980, and with his great physique, his appearance are always fabulous.
Photo credit: Instagram - Bolanle Ninalowo
Content created and supplied by: EntertainmentShift (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More