1. Ozoemena wey: 27 years old. Consultant and entrepreneur from Imo State. Achievements work with UEFA Federation for Europe. Study Economics.
3.Nelson Enwerem Prince: 24 years old. Entrepreneur from Abia state. He is into modeling, fashion designing plus interior decoration. Graduate of pure physics from the University of Calabar.
4. Boluwatife Aderogba: 23 year’s old, dietician from Lagos, Nigeria. She is also an entrepreneur and she described herself as a product of God's grace.
5. Timmy Sinclair: 35 year old. Creative artist from Bayelsa State, Nigeria.
6. Lucy Essien: 30 year old entrepreneur from Cross River.
7. Terseer Kiddwaya: 27 years old self-employed from Benue State.
8. Dorathy Bachor: 24 year old entrepreneur from Delta State
9. Praise Nelson: 28 year old dancer from Enugu state. He is not new to fame or competing. winner of the K-Pop World Festival, South Korea 2015 and win third place for the national Dance Competition for 2010.Florence
10.Wathoni Anyansi :29 year, entrepreneur and she is a single mother that combine but her fashion business and parenting blog same time
11.Tochukwu Okechukwu: 28 year old rapper and real estate agent from Imo state
12. Kate Jones: 26 years old entrepreneur from Rivers, Nigeria.
13.Eric Akhigbe: 24 years old final year student for University of Lagos from Edo State.
14.Ngozi Nlewedim: 26 years old actress and commercial model from London, England. She study screen acting for at Met Film School inside London.
15. Ezekiel Bright Osemudiame :29 year old sailor from Edo State. A degree holder in Marine Engineering from Arab Academy for Science Technology and Maritime Transport inside Alexandria, Egypt with others professional certifications.
16.Aisha Umaru: 25 year old entrepreneur from Sokoto state.
17.Emuobonuvie Akpofure: 26 year from Delta State
18. Tolani Shobajo: 27 year old media personality from Lagos state.
19. Olamilekan Agbeleshe: 26 year old singer and rapper from Lagos. Graduate of philosophy from University of Lagos.
20. Rebecca Hampson: 22 years old entrepreneur from Bayelsa State, Nigeria. former model and MBGN Top 5 contestant She study communications at the University of Port Harcourt.
Content created and supplied by: Chemist1986 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More