My philosophy of life isn’t about being a militant, judgmental, or self-righteous. It’s just based on facts which are plain and simple.
You want to live a long and healthy life, full of beauty, love and contentment, long enough to achieve your purpose in the world, to see your kids grow up and be happy and to enjoy all the great experiences that life has to offer.
Here are some principles that will help you pull through and be able to lead a fulfilled life:
1. Stay away from anger...it hurts only you!
2. If you are right then there is no need to get angry...
3. If you're wrong then you don't have any right to get angry.
4. Patience with family is Love
5. Patience with others is respect
6. Patience with self is confidence and patience with God is faith
7. Never think hard about the past, it brings tears
8. Don't think more about the future, it brings fear
9. Live this moment with a smile, it brings cheer
10. Every test in our lives makes us bitter or better
11. Every problem comes to make us or break us
12. The choice is ours whether we become victims or victorious
13. Beautiful things are not always good but good things are always beautiful
14. Happiness keeps you sweet, but being sweet brings happiness.
I'm sure you have been blessed by this. Pls share with your family and friends and don't forget to follow this page.
Content created and supplied by: Petruslasky929 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More