Men want to take care of the people they love and like to feel appreciated for it.
it boosts there "machismo" and makes them feel good.
So why not contribute to making the man you love feel good by allowing him to do things for you.
WHAT MEN LIKE IN A WOMAN
One supremely attractive trait in a woman is playfulness. men generally find playful women more attractive because they don't take themselves too seriously, they're not afraid of what other people think of them.they are listed as,
1. Feminity: Similar to how many women are attracted to big, manly men, many men are attracted to more soft, feminine women.
Feminity is one trait men can't get from their male friends, which is what makes them view a woman as a potential girlfriend.
2. Sense of humor:if you ask any man what they find most attractive in a woman, many of them will tell you that they value a good sense of humour.above all else.
Men like women who do not only laugh at their jokes but who can make them laugh too.
When you share a similar sense of humor with someone, everything seems to be that bit more fun, making your time spent together much more memorable and exciting and can positively impact your relationship satisfaction.
3. Confidence: there's nothing sexier than a confident woman, which is why any man you speak to will tell you that confidence is one of the most attractive traits a woman can have, just as many women find confident men irresistible.
4. A great smile: have you ever gravitated towards someone with a grumpy, pouty face before? No? Men won't either.one of the most attractive things you can wear to get a man's attention is a smile.
5. A caring side: no matter how macho your man is any man tell you they want their future partner to have a kind, caring side. many men listed this as the most important characteristics in a partner.
THINGS MEN DON'T LIKE IN A WOMAN
1. Arrogance: one of the biggest mistakes any woman can make when trying to attract any man is to cross the line from confidence to arrogance.although men find confident women insanely attractive, there's a fine line between confidence and arrogance, and once it's crossed, you'll soon lose the interest of any man.
2. Bitchiness: one of the things that turn men off more than anything is bitchiness and nastiness. men want a woman they can introduce to their friends, family, and colleagues, so bitchy woman are an absolute no-no.
3. Neediness: every man secretly wants to be wanted by the woman he is dating, there's a fine line between being keen and being needy.
many men can pinpoint the moment they lost interest in the girl they were dating as the moment she became needy and clingy - two things which can make even the most beautiful woman unattractive.
WHAT DO GUYS FIND CUTE IN A WOMAN
Many guys love girls with cute, high-pitched voices, and those who can carry a conversation to the end. they like girls who are always willing to listen and also contribute. always speaking in a vulgar way can be a major turn off for guys, as it alters how they perceive her.
WHAT MEN WANT IN A WOMAN
They admire and respect a hard-working woman who can contribute to the partnership on many levels, including financially.they are looking for an equal, not a child to take care of.
WHAT A MAN WANTS IN A WOMAN HE LOVES
Men love it when women are warm, compassionate, and genteel. that doesn't mean that they will dislike strong-willed and headstrong women, what they are looking forward to is someone who lends them an ear and gives them advice in a calm, soothing voice after a long winding day at work.
Kindly leave a comment on the comment section below on your thoughts and opinions about this and don't forget to share with friends. don't forget to follow up for more Entertainment.
Content created and supplied by: Alannah (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More