1. Laughter helps increase memory and learning. Incorporating humor into education leads to higher test scores.
2. Crying keeps you healthy by literally flushing away harmful bacteria and reducing stress.
3. According to one study, being hungry also helps you make better decisions.
4. Marijuana doesn't actually kill brain cells; a study says it may help regrow them.
5. By trying to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your neck or head and die.
6. Pirates wore eye patches to have one eye adjusted for the top deck and the other already adjusted for the darkness when going below deck.
8. The best feeling comes when you realize that you're perfectly happy without the people you thought you needed most.
9. 10-15 minutes of jump roping can burn over 200 calories. This makes jump roping one of the best and efficient forms of cardio.
Content created and supplied by: Ghentle0 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More