Our greatest happiness may not neccesarily depend on the condition of life in which chance has put us, but is always the result of a good heart, good health, stress free mind, and freedom in all our pursuits. What you see with your eyes has the ability to change your mood and relieve you of stress. The following funny pictures and jokes is compiled for you to put a smile on your faces.
Take a look at the funny pictures and stress removing jokes for your enjoyment:
5. Everyone should keep quiet! The headquarters are having an important meeting.
12. Daddy hold this pot very well, I want to quickly prepare this fufu for my fiance as a Valentine food, because me I can't buy pizza for someones daughter.
13. A local business was looking for office help. They put a sign in the window, stating the following: "HELP WANTED. Must be able to type, must be good with a computer and must be bilingual. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer."
A short time afterwards, a dog trotted up to the window, saw the sign and went inside. He looked at the receptionist and wagged his tail, then walked over to the sign, looked at it and whined. Getting the idea, the receptionist got the office manager.
The office manager looked at the dog and was surprised, to say the least. However, the dog looked determined, so he lead him into the office. Inside, the dog jumped up on the chair and stared at the manager. The manager said, "I can't hire you. The sign says you have to be able to type." The dog jumped down, went to the typewriter and proceeded to type out a perfect letter. He took out the page and trotted over to the manager and gave it to him, then jumped back on the chair.
The manager was stunned, but then told the dog, "The sign says you have to be good with a computer." The dog jumped down again and went to the computer. The dog proceeded to enter and execute a perfect program, that worked flawlessly the first time. By this time the manager was totally dumb-founded! He looked at the dog and said, "I realize that you are a very intelligent dog and have some interesting abilities.
However, I still can't give you the job." The dog jumped down and went to a copy of the sign and put his paw on the sentences that told about being an Equal Opportunity Employer. The manager said, "Yes, but the sign also says that you have to be bilingual". The dog looked at the manager calmly and said "Meow".
19. How I wish I can see another round of this on valentines day.
22. They say that the new super computer knows everything. Akpos who did not believe this came and asked the computer, Where is my father? The computer bleeped for a short while, and then came back with "Your father is fishing in Otukpo river.
Akpos said loudly, "You see? I knew this was nonsense. My father has been dead for twenty years.
"No", replied the super computer immediately. "Your mother's husband has been dead for twenty years. Your biological father just caught a 15kg tilapia fish in the river. Akpos fainted immediately
24. When the pastor says finally we have come to the end of the 27 days fasting and prayers.
27. When you put too much trust in your colleagues but your ancestors are flashing your number.
29. When think you are smart but your fatherland is also thirsty for juice.
30. When your mother-in-law want you to send a picture of you cooking in the kitchen seven days to your introduction, so that she can decide if the introduction will still take place or not.
Which one is the funniest?
Like, share, drop your comments and follow me for more updates.
Content created and supplied by: Ksakinjogbin (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More