Lje Sherlock Holmes popular quote - "There's nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact." I know that most of us most have solved so many mathematics and quantitative reasoning tests, but this article presents something different. A brain teaser that will test how well you pay attention to details is presented below.
Question: Can you figure out what's wrong in each of the pictures below?
Check out the answers below:
1. What's wrong with the picture is the extra hand at the back of the girl in blue.
2. Did you notice that all the parts of the chessboard have varying thickness.
3. This one is easy. The thickness of her heels differ from each other.
4. The girl and the man's shadow were interchanged.
5. A Venetian boat does not have sails.
6. Look closely at the scissors in the topmost left corner. The handles are closed but the blades are open.
7. There's no back rest on the chair.
8. There is presence of more lace holes in one shoe than the other.
9. Two pedals cannot be on the same level. One must be higher.
10. None of the girls have belly buttons.
So, what was your score? How many did you get correctly? Please share your score in the comment section.
Don't forget to follow, like and share this post with friends and family.
Content created and supplied by: KUNOYnews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More