No matter how holy you are in this life you must do something that violates the rule of God, even if you are a pastor, preacher, Imam or any kind of holy you are. The best things in this life for you to survive is to try as much as you can to stop yourself from what God has forbidden in others for you to make it in Heaven.
There is certain stuff in life, that we do take as ordinary without realizing that Lord has put an unfavourable consequence on that stuff and it might influence any one of us performing them in one way or the other. In today's summary, you will see the 5 extensively incredible and tremendous things that even the Bible prevented them, but people endure performing it.
We know that the Bible is hard to comprehend accurately. Several people say that the Old Testament law no longer applies, but others believe it quiet applies. Hence, we are here to seek assistance from biblical scholars. We have collected some behaviours restricted in the Old Testament and the New Testament. We like to know, are they still?
1) Braiding Your Hair; Most people think that when you are not into those who plait their hair on any celebration like a party, Christmas or any other things activities are not wise. Timothy 2:9, have prohibited for a lady to plaits her hair.
2) Wearing Gold: People od nowadays turns wearing Gold a passion which is a big sin we don't know. Like most of our celebrities do wear Gold when performing in an event and Bible Bible too prohibited that.
3) Women Speaking In Church: Corinthians 14:34: said people should keep silence in church but surprisingly you will see some people dancing, clapping and shouting in the church all in the name of fellowships which is wrong.
4) Tattoos In The Body; Doing your body a tattoo is not a passion my brother even Bible prohibited. Leviticus 19:28:
5) Looking At A Woman That Is not Your Wife: people have turned this into a normal thing, they will be looking at someone wife or woman which is wrong.
Content created and supplied by: Carloss (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More