Humor and playful communication strengthen our relationships by triggering positive feelings and enhancing emotional connectivity. When we laugh with one another, a strong and positive bond is created. This bond serves as a potent neutralizer against stress, disagreements, disappointment and bad mood. Below are some humorous jokes and funny photos for your pleasure:
The pictures are use for entertainment purposes only.
5. When mother-in-law visits and she asked for okro soup and fufu and daughter-in-law who is a slay queen prepares the okro soup for mama.
8. When your mother said you and your siblings should share some food items but your siblings do not trust you...
12. A mother and baby camel are talking one day when the baby camel asks, Mom why have I got these huge three-toed feet? The mother replies, "Well son, when we trek across the desert your toes will help you to stay on top of the soft sand."
Okay, said the son. A few minutes later the son asks, Mom, why have I got these great long eyelashes? "They are there to keep the sand out of your eyes on the trips through the desert." Thanks Mom, replies the son. After a short while, the son returns and asks, Mom, why have I got these great big humps on my back?
The mother, now a little impatient with the boy replies, "They are there to help us store fat for our long treks across the desert, so we can go without water for long periods." That's great mom, so we have huge feet to stop us sinking, and long eyelashes to keep the sand from our eyes and these humps to store water, but Mom ... "Yes son?" What good does all that do for us here in the zoo. The mother fainted immediately.
18. When you listened to a motivational speaker that said you can create your own world. Then you remembered you have always wanted a swimming pool.
20. A traveling salesman stopped alongside a field on a country road to rest a few minutes. The man had just closed his eyes when a horse came to the fence and began to boast about his past. "Yes sir, I'm a fine horse. I've run in 25 races and won over 5 million. I keep my trophies in the barn.
The salesman worked out the value of having a talking horse, found the horse's owner and offered a handsome sum for the animal. "Oh, you don't want that horse," said the farmer. "Yes I do," said the salesman, and I'll give you 10,000 for the horse. "Recognizing a good deal, the farmer said without hesitation, He's yours. While he wrote out his cheque, the salesman asked, By the way, why wouldn't I want your horse? "Because," said the farmer, he is a liar, he hasn't won a race in his life.
Please like, share and comment.
Content created and supplied by: Ksakinjogbin (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More