Animals are multicellular eukaryotic organisms that form the biological kingdom Animalia. Animal is also a multicellular organisms that usually mobile, whose cells are not encased in a rigid cell wall.
Animals you can not see with naked eyes.
1. Hyperiids: are suborder of amphipods, small aquatic crustaceans. Hyperiids are exclusively marine and do not occur in fresh water. Hyperiids are disgushed by their Large eyes and planktonic habitat.
2. Sea salp: seal salp is a barrel-shaped, planktic tunicate. If moves by contracting, thereby pumping water through its gelatinous body.
3. Sea sapphires: also known as sapphirina animals, is a genus of parasitic copepods.
4. The glasswing butterfly: is a species of brish-footed butterfly, it known as glass wing butterfly for its unique transparent wings, that allow it to camouflage without extensive coloration.
5. Transparent mollusc: also known as googly-eyed glass squid, lives throughout the ocean of the southern hemisphere.
6. Cranchiidae: also known as cockatoo squid, cranchiid, cranch squid, or bathyscaphoid squid. Cranchiidae occur in surface and mid water depths of open oceans around the world.
7. Glass octopus: is an incirrate octopus, it is in the genus victreledonella.
Thanks for reading, don't forget to like comment and follow.
Content created and supplied by: Haryokuforyou (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More