Every person experiences outbreaks on skin at one time or the other, whether it's acne, black heads, skin hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone, dryness of skin, oily skin, dull skin, or spots. And the conventional method of fighting all of this is going to a spa, sitting on a soft couch and getting the right treatment.
But if you're feeling lazy or you can't visit a spa just yet because of the pandemic situation, then this is for you.
Natural face masks work magic when done correctly and with precision, and I mean, there's nothing the right face mask can't fix.
Below is a list of DIY face masks that you can prepare with the most common ingredients in your refrigerator:
Turmeric face mask.
Turmeric is a great option when you're dealing with uneven skin tone, acne and redness of the skin. It's anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties will give you a flawless skin.
The honey is this mask possesses healing properties to treat all skin blemishes.
Lastly, dead sea salt will to clean skin and support the turmeric in its anti-inflammatory process.
Together this three ingredients will treat acne, uneven skin tone, black heads, excess oil and ultimately give you the perfect glow.
1. Combine 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder with 1 tablespoon of pure honey and 1/2 teaspoon of dead sea salt in a bowl.
2. Apply the mixture evenly on your face with a clean foundation brush and leave on for 10-15 minutes.
3. Rinse with lukewarm water and moisturize.
The Organic Banana Face Mask
This face mask is made from banana, orange and honey.
The banana helps to reduce skin breakage and excess sebum in the skin. The honey possesses healing properties to prevent inflammation, and protect the skin from blemishes.
1. Mash one half of a banana in a bowl
2. Mix in a tablespoon of orange and a tablespoon of honey.
3. Apply the mask to your face and live for 15 minutes.
Pawpaw Lightening Mask
If you're looking to tone your skin 2-3 shades lighter, this is the mask for you. This mask is perfect for hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone and sun burns.
1. Blend two tablespoons of honey with half a cup of mashed pawpaw.
2. Apply the mixture over your face and leave for 15-20minutes.
3. Wash with warm water and moisturize.
This is also called 'the breakfast mask ' because it comprises of enough for breakfast. It's a mixture of oatmeal, honey, egg yolk and olive oil. This mask is perfect for to remove excess oil from oily skin.
1. Combine one egg yolk, one tablespoon of honey, and one tablespoon of olive oil with half a cup of oatmeal.
2. Stir well and apply to your face. Then leave for 10-15 minutes.
3. Rinse with lukewarm water and moisturize.
Honey and Citrus Mask
For this mask you can use any member of the citrus family such as orange, grape fruit, etc.
This mask is perfect for all skin types and it helps to remove black spots and fix dull and dry skin.
1. Combine 3tablespoons of orange juice with a quarter cup of honey.
2. Blend the mixture together with your hands and apply on your face. Leave for 15 mins.
3. Rinse with warm water and moisturize.
In order to achieve a great skin, you need consistency and dedication. After you apply this facemasks, changes would be visible to you, but it would take about two weeks for changes to be visible to others.
Content created and supplied by: Thesohnya (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More