1. Red Wine: Dab fabric with club soda, then cover with salt and let it sit overnight.
2. Beer: Soak fabric in cold water, pre-treat with stain remover and wash.
3. Coffee and Tea: Dab fabric with white vinegar before washing.
4. Lip stick: Scrape off excess color, then pre- treat fabric with stain remover and wash.
5. Blood: Soak fabric in cold salt water for two hours, dab with half strength ammonia and water , risen and wash with clean water.
6. Foundation: Spot- treat fabric with dish soap, then wash with hot water.
7. Rust: Mix 1/4 cup of borax with 2 cups of water, spot treat fabric before washing as normal.
8. Pen ink: loosen fabric stain with diluted isopropyl alcohol before washing.
9. Oil and salad dressing: Sprinkle moist fabric with baking soda and allow it to soak in, blotting up excess oil before washing.
10. Ketchup: Risen fabric with cold water from the back, the sponge with white vinegar and wash.
GIVE IT A TRY!!
Content created and supplied by: Aduretonia (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More