Depending on your style preferences and what you want to wear with wide leg pants, there are several different types of tops that will look great. Just as with regular pants or skirts, tops for wide leg pants come in a variety of styles and colors. When shopping for wide leg pants, keep in mind the types of tops you usually wear. If you like to keep things simple, choose tops that match or contrast with your pants. However, if you prefer prints and patterns, you can coordinate your look with busy tops that match or contrast.
Nollywood actress, Rachel Okonkwo is known for her great fashion sense and she's very good at styling in corporate outfits. Rachael seem to have a thing for Wide-leg trousers and she has been spotted rocking it stylishly on several occasions. Overtime through her choice of outfits she's has been able to prove that decent dressing is a brand and you can still appear classy while looking modest.
Any one can wear wide leg pants as they are very versatile and can be dressed anyhow you want depending on the occasion you are wearing them. They are perfect for the office as they come across as more classy than others. They can also be paired with anything depending on the look you are going for.
Rachael Okonkwo has a great fashion sense and there's always something to learn from her. We spotted nice moments she rocked wide leg or palazzo trouser in different ways and we decided to bring them here. Rachael has shown us lovely ways to wear this outfit.
1. With body suits: As the pants have a flare, a fitted body suit gives a streamlined look, balancing the flare of the pants and the snug fit of the top.
2. With crop tops: Crop tops look really good with such pants and you can make it more stylish by wearing a blazer on it
3. You can pair the pants with a variety of tops suiting your style and preference
4. Tops that match with the color of the pants: This type of matching can be done by wearing a top in the color of your pants. This adds interest to an outfit that is primarily one color on top and bottom.
5. Print Button Down Shirt On A High Waist Wide-Leg Pant: This look will definitely make you look trendy and chic. If you work in offices that do not have a strict fashion rule, this look should work out.
6. Single Button Blazer On A High Waist Wide-Leg Pant: This is a chic and fashionable look. This style would surely make a fashion statement.
7. Buttoned top On A High Waist Wide-Leg Pant: This style is like a must-have for all ladies. It’s trendy and lovely.8. Classy and stylish9. Rocking it with animal print top10. Looking stylish in a cropped blazer
Photo credit: Instagram
Content created and supplied by: fashionista1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More