Hello guys, Hope you are doing good, it's a new bright day today with a brand new different technique, it may seems impossible but it perfectly possible, its a tested and trusted package, tested me myself. Today in this article I will be writing on you can curls your hair overnight using rubber bands, it is a very task you can perform yourself and you also engage people to help you so that it will look more neat and adorable.
- Rubber bands
- Comb and divider
- Hair spray
- Tight cap or scarf
- Wash or shampoo your hair in the evening.
- Don't towel it, let it go drying on it own.
- Don't let it dry completely, start your work when it is damp.
- Divide your hair into smaller section, depending on how you want your wave to look.
- Start tie the hair around your rubber bands — Twist the hair well then tie it with your rubber band to prevent it from loosing back.
- Repeat the process until you are through with the whole hair.
- Now that you are through with the hair, put on your tight cap or tie your scarf but ensure you tie it tight.
- Go to bed with the cap or scarf on.
- In the next morning try to remove all the rubber bands in the hair.
- Apply your hair spray.
Note: Spray don't rub the hair.
- Hand pick the hair to loosen the twist.
Note: Hand pick don't comb.
- Use your gel to style if you wish.
I have tried this method and it works 100% perfect for me pls try it out, did you think this method will work? Have you used it and it works? Pls drop your view.
Pls like, comment and follow
Share with your friends and ones
Content created and supplied by: Topaz_x2 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More