This is a perfect bath scrub for the days that just don’t seem to be happening. It is enriched with the refreshing scent of peppermint essential oil that wakes and livens you up with energy.
For the purpose of this article I will show you How I Prepared My Olive Oil,Peppermint and Sugar Body Scrub At Home.
You will Need
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 15 drops peppermint essential oil
Preparation Time for body scrub
1. Combine the ingredients until you get a coarse paste. Do not heat the oil as this might cause the sugar to melt.
2. Cleanse your skin and apply this paste onto it.
3. Use your fingers to gently massage the mixture, in circular motions, on your skin.
4. Take 5-10 minutes to gently massage and exfoliate your body, spending 1-2 minutes on each part.
5. Wash the mixture off using a hydrating body scrub and lukewarm water.
Use this scrub at least 2-3 times a week.
Content created and supplied by: ChocolateMe (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More