Not only are pockets sewn into clothing to enhance its aesthetic value and appeal, but they also serve the practical purpose of providing a place to stow away a variety of tiny goods, including cell phones, wallets, and money. You can sew your pocket onto virtually any component of your attire that you choose;
- The area around the chest; it's the most typical section. It has been around for a considerable amount of time in the fashion business at this point. A significant number of modern women are drawn to garments that feature pockets on the bust or breast area. You have the option of purchasing ones that are built with either one or two pockets.
- Attach your pockets to the side of the clothing; alternatively, you may attach your pockets to the side of the costume.
- Pockets can also be sewn into a garment in the rear, which is another typical location on a piece of clothing, to enhance its beauty and elegance.
The following are some great examples of clothing styles that can be designed with pockets:
- Prom dresses with long train; the pockets offered an additional layer of beauty and one-of-a-kindness to the dresses, just like the one shown below.
- Tops: These are yet another one-of-a-kind costume option that can be made with pockets. You can notice that the shirt has two pockets on the upper chest by referring to the example that is shown further down.
- Pants; they also have the option of being sewn with side pockets. Pants that are constructed with side pockets can be paired with a variety of blouses, jackets, and other outerwear items.
- Gowns that reach the floor and have flared sleeves; you will look stunning in this kind of clothing, especially when accessorized with jewelry and made-up facial features.
Content created and supplied by: Gloriousgrace7 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More