The Kente has a blend of colours that signify different things. Yellow stands for wealth, beauty, and royalty. Blue describes peace, love, and harmony; Green represents fertility, vegetation, new harvest.
Varieties of fashion items are made from Kente, some are headbands, bangles, earrings, dresses, head wraps, blouses, bags, and many more. Keep reading for Kente inspired fashion pieces
Photo Credit: Africa Imports
1. Kente head wrap: You can style your Kente head wrap in various ways. Using a head wrap will res: cue you from bad hair days while maintaining a classy look.
Photo Credit: D'iyanu
2. Kente Necklace: Infusing Kente into your necklaces will give you a unique look. You can complete your outfit by matching it with a Kente necklace.
Photo Credit: Etsy
3. Kente Earrings: Wearing earrings will enhance your appearance. Kente earrings are a perfect adornment for all women.
Photo Credit: Afrikrea
4. Kente Turbans: There are various stylish ways to tie your Kente turban.
Photo Credit: Amazon
5. Kente bags: From backpacks to handbags, tote bags and purses, you can get beautiful Kente bags. Your bag can be paired with a black or neutral coloured dress. You can choose to be bold by using bright colours as well. There are readymade Kente bags; you can also explore the DIY option and make one by yourself.
Photo Credit: Kipfashion
You can choose from any of these options. Which Kente fabric will you choose? Let me know in the comment section, also check back for related articles.
Content created and supplied by: Prosperelle (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More