Damask outfits have made a good name in the fashion market not just in Nigeria but also in so many African countries, and here are the reasons:
1. Damask outfits are known to have a very strong texture, which makes them very difficult to tear. Some other brands of outfits get torn when you don't handle them with care, but damask outfits are not like that.
2. Damask outfits are not selective; they can be paired with any other type of head wrap, wrapper, or even handbag, regardless of their colors.
Here's how to appear beautiful whenever you put on a damask outfit:
1. Dress with pride and confidence; people will only see you as you see yourself, and they will respect, value, and love you based on how much you love and respect yourself.Let your confidence be glaring and you'll end up looking beautiful on the outside.
2. Wear your damask outfits with only original accessories; putting on a substandard accessory will only make you look unattractive, no matter the cost of your damask outfit.
3. Don't wear your outfit without ironing it.
Content created and supplied by: Wizzyfashion (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More