In this article, I am going to show you how you can make your own rice water, for acne free, brighter,smother and younger looking skin.
Rice water is so beneficial for the skin. It is full of minerals and Amino acids that are essential for the skin.
But however, rice contains vitamin B1, C and E which together can brightens skin and can even offer sun protection. It is also a great beautifying ingredient. For centuries, Asian women have used rice water to enhance their face, body and hair. Traditionally, female rice farmers from China, Japan, and other Southeast Asian countries used to bathe and wash in rice water.
So, let go on to how you can make your own rice water
1. Rice(you can use any rice)
3. A measuring cup to measure the amount of rice you will use
4. A bowl or pot
5. A container to store your rice water
1. Wash and rinse at least twice your already measured rice in oder to get rid of dirts, bacteria and pesticides.
Note, when rinsing, you will notice that the water turns mioky. This is not your rice water but rather what you want to get rid of.
2. After washing the rice, add in water into it and allow it for about 30minutes.During this time, excess vitamins and minerals will seep into the water, creating this beautiful natural cleanser for your skin.
3. Then you can use either a toner or a mask(or anything that absorb water) to apply it on your face.
Below are some success photos
Content created and supplied by: Nice-entertainment (via Opera News )