In this article, I am going to show you how you can make your own rice water, for acne free, brighter,smother and younger looking skin.
Rice water is so beneficial for the skin. It is full of minerals and Amino acids that are essential for the skin.
But however, rice contains vitamin B1, C and E which together can brightens skin and can even offer sun protection. It is also a great beautifying ingredient. For centuries, Asian women have used rice water to enhance their face, body and hair. Traditionally, female rice farmers from China, Japan, and other Southeast Asian countries used to bathe and wash in rice water.
So, let go on to how you can make your own rice water
1. Rice(you can use any rice)
3. A measuring cup to measure the amount of rice you will use
4. A bowl or pot
5. A container to store your rice water
1. Wash and rinse at least twice your already measured rice in oder to get rid of dirts, bacteria and pesticides.
Note, when rinsing, you will notice that the water turns mioky. This is not your rice water but rather what you want to get rid of.
2. After washing the rice, add in water into it and allow it for about 30minutes.During this time, excess vitamins and minerals will seep into the water, creating this beautiful natural cleanser for your skin.
3. Then you can use either a toner or a mask(or anything that absorb water) to apply it on your face.
Below are some success photos
Content created and supplied by: Nice-entertainment (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More