Consistently massaging your hair can save your hair from breakage and help keep your scalp well-moisturized. But you need to know how to properly apply oil to your hair.
Here are a few hints on the most proficient method to massage your hair with oil and keep it solid.
- Get a towel, shampoo, conditioner, shower cap, and hairbrush.
- Drape a towel around your shoulders to shield your garments from the oil stains.
- Use a hairbrush to eliminate every one of the bunches and tangles from your hair.
- Dip your fingers into the oil and rub them together to spread the oil uniformly.
- Start massaging your scalp with your fingers in a delicate round movement for 5-10 minutes.
- Once you have applied oil all around your scalp, you can apply the excess piece to your hair.
- Tie your hair up in a bun and put on a shower cap.
- Let the oil sit in your hair for 60 minutes. You can likewise leave it short-term.
- Wash your hair with a delicate cleanser and condition your hair. You might have to utilize warm water first to completely eliminate the oil.
We trust you find this article helpful. Leave us your comments below and don't forget to like and share
Content created and supplied by: Esther_Mobzcouture (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More