Hello my fellow Nicklelodeon lovers! Welcome to another edition. In today's article we will be looking at 5 Nickelodeon actresses that changed their hairstyles. Since we last saw this actresses on our screens, they have changed either the hair color or the hair length. Let's look at them
1. Ariana Grande: Ariana was born on the 26th of June, 1992 ( age 27) in Boca Raton Florida. She is popular for her role as Cat Valentine's in Nickelodeon series, Victoriously and also Sam and Cat. We knew hair to be red Haired but now she wears a dark brown hair.
Photo of the former hair below;Photo of her after she changed her hairstyle;
2. Addison Riecke: Addison was born on the 26th of June, 2004 ( age 16) in Covington, Lovisiana, US. She is popular for her role as Nora in the series the Thundermans. When she played by the role of Nora she had on long dark brown hair, but she changed to short brown hair with the tip tinted.
Photos of her hairstyle before; Photos after she changed her hairstyle;
3. Ella Anderson: Ella was born in the year 2005. She is popular for her role as Piper Hart, The Sister to Henry Hart in the series ' Henry Danger'. When she played the role of Piper she had blonde long hair but she later changed to short blonde.
Photos of her on long blonde; Photos of her on short blonde;
4. Cree Cicchino: Cree was born on the 9th of May, 2002 ( age 18) in New York City. She is popular for her role as Babe Kurana in the Nicklelodeon series ' Game Shakers'. She used to appear on long dark hair with fringe, she then changed to short dark hair.
Photos of her on long dark hair;Photos of her on short hair;
5. Miranda Cosgrove: Miranda was born on the 14tg of May, 1993 ( age 27) in Los Angeles, California, United States. She is popular for her role as Carly in the Nicklelodeon series, iCarly. She had long dark hair then she changed to short dark hair. Photos of her on long dark hair;
Photos of her on short hair;
What do you think? Who has a better hairstyle? Drop your thoughts in the comments section. Also, please you can like, share and Follow the article for more interesting ones. Thanks for your time.
Content created and supplied by: Domise (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More