According to Wikipedia, A barber is a person whose occupation is mainly to cut, dress, groom, style and shave men's and boys' hair or beard. A barber's place of work is known as a "barbershop" or a "barber's". Barbershops are also places of social interaction and public discourse. In some instances, barbershops are also public forums.
It's no longer funny the kind of treatment Nigerians get from barbers ranging to bad shave, carve, wrong hairstyle. Imagine the disappoint you get when you've kept your hair for months to have a special haircut and your barber spoilt it in seconds.
Here are some experiences you can relate with as a Nigerian. Not only Nigeria perse but it's common here.
1. These happens to be everywhere. Some even go as far as reducing Something in the generator
2. It's only in Nigeria you will see barbing signpost with Hairstyles the barbers cant make. Is it not scam. Laughing out loud
3. It often happens when they tampered with your hair. It takes miracle to balance it back. Lol
4. I'm seeing everything through the front mirror. Nothing he can do
5. Laughing out loud. E don happen!
6. Dem village barbers that uses blade, scissors and comb. Don't ever go to them. Don't say I didn't warn you
7. Or even mango tree
8. Like football halftime. Very annoying
9. Kudos to these guys. They are good with their work
10. The spray is good though especially when it's cool
11. You're on your own oo or make sure you know how to mop the floor. It won't be fuuny
13. The frustrated ones
14. Maximum profit. Laughing
16. Especially old wrestling. Scam
17. Especially tattoo made by tearing of the skin with blads and adding cashew fluid. Very rough tattoo
21. With speakers playing jams
Leave a comment for me if you love this.
I don't in any way claim ownership of the graphics. It's remain products of Yan Baba.
Like, share and follow for more.
Content created and supplied by: Mamacita01 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More