It’s another week and we are bringing to you again the most trendy and fashionable aso-ebi styles that surfaced the internet this week. They are a mix of fabrics- from lace, to ankara, a mix of colours- from wild to earth tones and a mix of styles- from short to long, strapless and all of that.
Below are some lovely aso-ebi styles of the week.
1. Adesua Etomi looking all delectable in pink tones.
2. This look was so well put together
3. Got ankara? Why not make something this simple but nice.
4. Yomi Summer-Hues went for an all-red look and she nailed it.
5. You can make a short dress with lace.
6. She ignited this look by adding a bit of fringe
7. Another beautiful piece
8. She looks delectable in blue.
9. Everything about this look is fire
10. Side peplum added so much finesse to this look.
11. Seems like it’s the season of pink tones.
12. Ceoluminee got us loving this dress immensely.
13. A mini cold shoulder dress also
Content created and supplied by: Femfreek (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More