Aloe vera is a popular healing plant that ancient people have been using for years as beauty and hair product.
This plant is effective in healing hair damage, breakage, scalp damage, hair fall, dandruff and baldness.
However, there are ways you can use aloe vera to combat hair issue which will perfectly yield a great result.
If you want to give your hair a better appearance, try aloe Vera and you will see that you hair will grow without hindrance.
How can you make use of aloe Vera for hair fall and other hair issues.
1. Application of aloe Vera gel
Aloe Vera gel can help in moisturizing you hair scalp thus preventing dryness which might cause hair frizz and hair fall.
All you need to do is scape out the gel and apply directly to the hair scalp. It will help to heal the scalp due to the present of of essential minerals and antioxidants in the plant.
2. Application of aloe Vera hair oil
Aloe Vera hair oil is the combination of aloe vera and essential oil which is a perfect remedy for anyone having hair fall and breakage.
Procedure for preparing aloe Vera oil
• Aloe vera
• shea Butter
• Coconut oil
1. Slice your aloe vera and scrape out its gel into a container and set aside.
2. Peel your onions, grate them and and squeeze out the juice and set aside.
3. Place the Shea butter in a container and put it in a boiling or hot water, so as to melt it.
4. Once it has melted, add your coconut oil to it and place it on a low heat flame for about 10 to 15 minutes and allow it to fry.
5. Remove from the flame and pour into a container and cover with lid. It is ready for use.
Direction for use
• Apply this oil to the roots of the hair and massage, leave for about an hour and wash with mild shampoo.
Note: It's also good for those that desire good hair texture.
Content created and supplied by: Temmyfoodies (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More