This face is really effective in whiten your skin and make you look younger. It is made with Rice and other organic skin whitening ingredients.
Rice is rich in vitamin B and it is a powerful antioxidants which boost collagen production, removes wrinkles and fine lines
You can apply this cream at night and use it as your night cream or in the morning before applying makeup. This cream will help you to remove dark spots, acne scars and give you a younger looking and glowing skin.
2 tablespoon of Rice
1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric Powder
1/4 teaspoon of Liquorice Powder
5 drops of Tea Tree essential oil
5 drops of Optiphen preservative
1. Wash the Rice properly and pour it into a big stainless bowl or a small pot.
2. Add 3 cups of water to it and cook for 20-30 minutes to get a thick mash consistency.
3. Use a strainer to strain the rice water out.
4. After straining, you will get a very creamy paste. Allow it cool down completely.
5. Add the turmeric powder and Liquorice powder and stir to properly mix it.
6. Add the essential oil and preservative and stir until it is completely mixed.
7. Store in a clean sterilized container.
For best results, use this cream twice a day.
Content created and supplied by: Queen_Tricia (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More