Here are some Ankara short pencil gown styles that can look great on women:
1. Off-shoulder Ankara short pencil gown: This style features a fitted pencil skirt that flatters the curves and an off-shoulder neckline that accentuates the collarbone and shoulders.
2. Ankara short pencil gown with peplum: The peplum detail adds a fun and flirty touch to the gown while creating an illusion of a smaller waist. This style is perfect for women who want to create an hourglass figure.
3. Ankara short pencil gown with bell sleeves: The bell sleeves add a dramatic touch to the gown while still keeping it classy and elegant. This style is perfect for women who want to make a statement.
4. Ankara short pencil gown with a cape: The cape detail adds a regal and sophisticated touch to the gown. It's perfect for women who want to look stylish.
5. Ankara short pencil gown with a front slit: A front slit can add a touch of sensuality to the gown while still keeping it classy. This style is perfect for women who want to show off their legs while still keeping it modest.
Remember, the key to looking good in any style is to choose a style that flatters your body type and makes you feel confident and comfortable.
Content created and supplied by: HealthMaster1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More