Waistcoat for long has become an underrated piece of men's clothing. However, a piece, if properly worn, can bring a new dimension to your look. It gives enough room to experiment with layers and remain stylish. Waistcoat can be worked with almost any ensemble with a little imagination. It makes you look streamlined and tidy. Waistcoat can also be worn casually or formerly.
1. Get the right fit. Baggy waistcoat makes you look bigger than you are and could look tacky and untidy.
2. Make sure your colours match properly. Do not mix prints. If the shirt is plain, the waistcoat can have some prints but if it's a printed shirt, best keep the waistcoat plain.
3. Pick the right shoes. Your shoes are going to make or break this look, so choose your shoes with caution. Match your waistcoat with the right coloured shoes.
4. Keep everything else well fitted.
5. Choose the right material. You don't want to be looking like a waiter. Pair with jeans or chinos and you are good to go.
Content created and supplied by: Masterjjboy (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform