According to Healthline, one of a woman's most sensitive areas is her breasts. Their breast milk is produced by the fat and glands in their bodies. The elasticity of breast skin and pores is thanks to a protein molecule called elastin. This is especially true because their fragility makes them more susceptible to harm.
The following are five common breast care mistakes that women should always make an effort to avoid.
1. Nipple piercing is risky because of the potential for infection, as stated by Healthline. When bacteria cause swelling in the nipple ducts, the infection quickly spreads to the lymph nodes in the area. Abscess (pus) forms, and it can spread to other areas of your body, putting you at risk for serious illness.
2. A smaller bra size isn't always the best option for enhancing a woman's bust. Wearing a bra that is too small for your bust can cause discomfort and even damage to the breast tissue.
3. It's common for lovers to pinch or otherwise roughly handle each other's breasts when they're close. Prolonged exposure could lead to breast tissue damage.
4. Some ladies prefer to work out or play sports without a bra for comfort reasons. Avoid doing this at all costs because it will cause damage to the breasts' connective tissue, which is necessary for their proper structure. Alternatively, a sports bra offers superior comfort and support over a regular bra.
5. It is common practice for many women to have their nipples waxed and warts removed. If you do this exercise routine too frequently, you might find that your hair becomes thicker and more noticeable. Pain is a common side effect of many dermatological procedures, including those used to remove hair and warts.
Content created and supplied by: Glorace2412 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More