There are times when we just can't comb through our natural hair. It becomes too dry and stiff that a comb just can't pass through.
The dryness of the hair can be caused by dry weather or using wrong products or not moisturizing our hair enough.
Most times this happens when we take out braids that we have had on for a long time. Or in the morning when we wake up and our hair is just scattered on your head.
You try combing it and the comb just won't go through and forcing the comb to go through can lead to hair breakage and you don't want that.
All you have to do is just to have a wash day with a good conditioner that suits your hair.
Here are the steps to take:
- Rinse your hair thoroughly with water first.
- Wash your hair with a moisturizing shampoo as you do not want to deep condition on a dirty hair.
- Make sure you get the dirts off your scalp.
- Rinse out with a warm water as warm water helps open up your hair follicles.
- Get your conditioner and mix it with any hair oil of your choice.
- Rub the mixture all over your hair and make sure you rub your hair tips as well as they are the ones more prone to breakage.
- Cover your hair with a nylon so as to trap heat. The heat will help the conditioner soften up your hair.
- After two hours or more, remove the nylon and comb through your hair. You will find out that your hair is now much more easier to comb.
- Rinse off the conditioner.
There you have a hair that is easier to work with and you can style it however you want with ease.
You can drop your own comments...
Content created and supplied by: MaryJ04 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More