So, when we talk about style, we usually focus on women who wear trousers or pants, forgetting that there are some really stylish ladies who do not prefer to wear trousers. When wearing skirts or gowns, you must be careful to avoid some flaws; otherwise, your outfit will look awkward, no matter how expensive they are. Below are key things to note when going for a skirt or gown.
1. It should not be too loose: Many girls believe that the looser the skirt or gown, the better the ability to conceal their fat and hide their fat body. In reality, this belief is not unreasonable. Although a looser version can conceal our flaws but a skirt that is excessively loose can have the opposite effect, making us appear larger with no curve at all. Wearing a loose skirt with no waistband, especially when your upper circumference is too large, is a mistake.
2. Pay close attention to the pattern: Although floral and other prints have become more popular in recent years, and our skirts have become more elegant. Selecting a good pattern is still very important because if the pattern isn't well-chosen, it will appear vulgar and lack any aesthetic appeal.
3. The skirt or gown should not be too long: When choosing a skirt, you shouldn't consider only the version and pattern of the skirt, but also the length of the skirt. Different skirt lengths can create different feelings. If you want to look tall, you must focus on the skirt length, but some girls don't understand this principle. Sometimes in order to cover their lower body, they often choose skirts that grow to the ankles, but they don't know that this is a mistake, and it is easy to make themselves look short and fat.
So today, this post is all about our fashionable women who are more comfortable in skirts and gowns. Here are lovely looks.
1. This buxom beauty chose a knee length body con dress in popping colour
2. Bell sleeves will give you all the class you need.
3. Rock a blazer. It helps accentuate your entire look.
4. A vintage shirt and lovely skirt anyone
5. Go with a mix of colours to make you look vibrant.
6. Flares skirts always stand one out.
7. Sometimes an all-black outfit with a statement hairstyle is dope
8. Who says you cannot rock monostrap?
9. Everything about this outfit is beautiful
10. T-shirt on a skirt, especially a slitted one always looks so good.Photo credit: Instagram
Content created and supplied by: fashionista1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More