Age is just a matter of words and it doesn’t stop you from styling yourself the way you want. Fashion for older women doesn't always have to be dull and boring. You can choose how you want to look, whether it is bold, cute, or adorable.You can wear any of the styles you've always admired, including the modish and fashionable appearances that young ladies are wearing these days; all you need is a fashion style that complements your personality and makes you feel at ease.
Nollywood veteran, Joke Silva has been in the film industry for a number of years and has graced our screens with her sense of elegance, charm, and style. The actress clearly has a fantastic sense of style, and while she prefers to keep things simple at times, she sometimes wears chic clothing that flatter her curves.
There are people who are of the opinion that looking stylish is meant for the younger ladies so much that once they get to a certain age, they stop trying and just stick to the basics. However, this isn't the case with some Nigerian celebrities who are 50 and above.
Are you in your 50's or older? Here are some fashion ideas to copy from actress Joke Silva
1. This gorgeous outfit will give you the "Big Aunty" look and will leave an impression everywhere you go. The actress wore a two piece long top over a pair of loose pants.
2. Purple Fashion: This electric purple and black combo with a coordinating face mask spelt pure royalty and her braided wrap hairdo was simply the perfect crown.
3. Beach Ready: There are many wide collections of beach outfits to choose from but you have to choose carefully according to your body structure. The Nollywood star turned up in a look that once again served as the perfect reminder that one does not have to go naked to enjoy a good day at the beach.
4. Yellow is catchy! Women love something which makes them look more attractive and yellow can be said to be just the thing. Joke Silva once again proved this to be true in her netty maxi dress which she paired with some Dolce & Gabbana slides.
5. It is a red one-shoulder dress which does not contain any print and design. On one leg there is half cut falling from the thigh. It is a perfect evening dress.
6. Floral Gown: Joke Silva's outfits are always gorgeous, even when she wears one with floral print.
6. Keeping it casual: This white top and baggy pant is a look we can all agree is effortlessly stylish.
7. Adire elegance: Even when rocking an Iro and Buba, Joke Silva always manages to add a bit of classiness and youthfulness to the look.
8. Everything from the hair, the makeup, the two-piece outfit and her choice of jewellery is just perfect!
Photo credit: Instagram
Content created and supplied by: fashionista1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More