"Pictures For Illustrative Purpose"
Are you embarrassed to remove your shoes in front of others?
The bad smell coming from shoes can be overwhelming and make you wish to throw them away as soon as possible.
Well, there is no need to spend money on buying new shoes as there are many simple and easy ways to get rid of the unpleasant odor!
- Look for the cause. Examine your shoes before you try to treat the odor. If you have damaged insoles, either take them out or dry them.
- Better is to exchange your old insoles for a fresh pair, everyone around you will be very happy. MISTER MINIT has a very large offer…
- Dry out your shoes by putting them near a heater or in a sunny spot. By keeping them dry, you help prevent bacterial growth that causes odor.
- Freeze your shoes. Put your smelly shoes in a plastic bag, and then put them in the freezer over the course of a night. The idea is that freezing the shoes kills the odor-producing bacteria.
- Put baking soda in the offending shoes. If the freezer trick does not work, put in a healthy dose of baking soda and let the powder absorb the odor overnight.
- Place fresh orange, grapefruit, lemon, or lime peel into the shoes. Fresh citrus peel has a great smell because of its essential oils. Leave fresh citrus peel in your shoes overnight and remove them before using. They should smell a lot better.
- Black teabags: Black teabags contain tannins which are very effective in killing bacteria that can be found inside the shoe. Place the tea bag on boiling water for a few minutes. Remove the tea bag and let it cool for about 5 minutes before placing it in the shoe. Leave it in the shoe for an hour or so.
- Odor removers, like MISTER MINIT’s fresh contain bacteria and/or enzymes that eat away what is causing the odor.
A few sprays will make your shoes smell like roses…Suitable for all leather and textile shoes!
Content created and supplied by: HandsomeNews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More