1. Did you know that ear wax is a type of sweat?
2. The human brain is sometimes more active when you are asleep than when you are awake
3. The human tongue has about 8000 taste buds, each with up to 100 cells!
4. The amount of salt in your blood is equivalent to the amount of salt in an ocean, unbelievable right?
5. Just like finger prints, every human has a unique tongue print.
6. Babies don't she'd tears till they are 1 month old, I never noticed!
7. The human ears never stop growing
8. Your mouth make up to 1 litre of spit each day
9. Human being are the only animals that cry when they are sad
10. Finally, did you know that your nose can recognize over a trillion scents?!
Did you know the amount of folds in your brain determines how intelligent you are? I can imagine how Albert Einstein's brain would look like
If you enjoyed this article please like, comments and follow for more
You can also check out my other articles
Content created and supplied by: Cheederah (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More