A facelift is a procedure or process of removing unwanted wrinkles by tightening the skin of the face.
This is a process you can do yourself and it is quite pocket-friendly.
1. 1 egg white : This helps to tighten ,lift and firms the face.
2. 1 lemon or lime : It brightens and balances
3. 1 tsp of honey
1. In a little bowl,separate the egg yolk from the egg white.
2. Add a teaspoonful of raw honey to the egg white.
3. Squeeze the lemon or lime into the mixture.
4. Whisk the mixture together until you have a whipped and foamy broth.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Spread the mixture evenly to a cleansed face and neck with your fingertips . Ensure you avoid the lips and eyes.
2. Leave the mask on your face for about 20minutes or until it becomes dry completely. You might begin to feel a tingling sensation and mask might begin to feel extremely tight. There's no cause for alarm
3. Once dried,use your hands to splash off the mask with cold water. This cold water helps seal the newly tightened pores.
4. Apply a light and oil-free moisturizer.
5. Leftover can be stored in a fridge and used within 2 days.
This is very effective and you will never regret giving it a try. It tightens pores and bring out your youthful look.
Content created and supplied by: BeYoutiful (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More