A facelift is a procedure or process of removing unwanted wrinkles by tightening the skin of the face.
This is a process you can do yourself and it is quite pocket-friendly.
1. 1 egg white : This helps to tighten ,lift and firms the face.
2. 1 lemon or lime : It brightens and balances
3. 1 tsp of honey
1. In a little bowl,separate the egg yolk from the egg white.
2. Add a teaspoonful of raw honey to the egg white.
3. Squeeze the lemon or lime into the mixture.
4. Whisk the mixture together until you have a whipped and foamy broth.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Spread the mixture evenly to a cleansed face and neck with your fingertips . Ensure you avoid the lips and eyes.
2. Leave the mask on your face for about 20minutes or until it becomes dry completely. You might begin to feel a tingling sensation and mask might begin to feel extremely tight. There's no cause for alarm
3. Once dried,use your hands to splash off the mask with cold water. This cold water helps seal the newly tightened pores.
4. Apply a light and oil-free moisturizer.
5. Leftover can be stored in a fridge and used within 2 days.
This is very effective and you will never regret giving it a try. It tightens pores and bring out your youthful look.
Content created and supplied by: BeYoutiful (via Opera News )