Ankara is a popular African print fabric that is loved for its versatility, durability, and beauty. Here are some stunning and sultry Ankara dress styles you can consider:
1. The High-Low Ankara Dress: This style features a shorter front hemline and a longer back hemline, creating a dramatic and elegant look. The Ankara fabric adds color and vibrancy to the dress, making it perfect for a church service.
2. The Peplum Ankara Dress: This style is characterized by a flared ruffle or overskirt attached to the waistline of a fitted bodice. It creates a feminine silhouette and is a great choice for a church service.
3. The Off-Shoulder Ankara Dress: This style features a neckline that exposes the shoulders, creating a chic look. The Ankara fabric adds a touch of African elegance to the dress.
4. The Maxi Ankara Dress: This style is a long, flowing dress that is perfect for a church service. The Ankara fabric can be styled in different ways, including a fitted or flared silhouette.
5. The Wrap Ankara Dress: This style features a wrap design that can be adjusted to fit your body shape. It is a versatile dress that can be dressed up or down, depending on the occasion.
Overall, when choosing an Ankara dress for a church service, it is important to consider the dress code of your church and select a dress that is comfortable, modest, and elegant.
l hope this piece was helpful?
Thank you so much for reading this piece.
Content created and supplied by: HealthMaster1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More