*Skin Repair Black Soap*
This soap is for all skin types.
* Ghana black soap or Africa black soap
* Shea butter
* Turmeric powder
* Arrowroot powder
* Neem powder
* Oat powder
* Vitamin E ( essential oil)
* Lemon juice
* Pure honey
* Coconut oil
* 2 mold of Ghana black soap or Africa black soap
* 3 table spoons of Shea butter
* 3 table spoons of tumeric powder
* 2 table spoons of arrowroot powder
* 1 table spoon of neem powder.
* 1 table spoon of Oat powder.
* 1 table spoon of Vitamin E ( essential oil).
* 40ml of lemon juice
* 50ml of pure honey
* 2 table spoon of coconut oil
* Get a mortar or a metal bowl or iron bowl.
* Pieces your black soap
* Add your pure honey and pound very well
* Add all your other ingredients one after the other and pound until it's well combined. ( Note there should be no seed)
* Scoop into your desired container.
* Your skin repair black soap is ready.
Note: Your skin repair black soap can be used by anybody.
*Benefits of black soap to the skin*
* It's repairs the skin
* It's repairs any skin irritation.
* It's clears black spot & blemishes.
Content created and supplied by: Aquanette (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More