How to keep breasts looking young and perky? Some think the answer is wearing a bra 24/7. Others claim the wrong bra keeps women boobs down.
Some women are blessed with breasts that seem perpetually perky. Others, like me, are not so lucky. But we have gather some tips that help to pushed my boobs further south, before their time .
1. Make use of oils that suit your skin. Oil penetrate skin - deep to nourish and heal skin tissues. For firmer and healthier breasts. No doubt, there are surgical solution for bigger and firmer breasts. But why spend a fortune when essential oils can do the trick for you naturally? Give these oil a try, and you are bound to notice a change soon enough. Example of these types of oils are Emu oil and olive oil.
2. Excess sun damage skin, especially the delicate area of the neck and decolletage. The skin gets thinner and there is no way to reverse the harm done, so remember to wear sunscreen.
3. Don't smoke. Smoking cigarettes reduces blood flow and oxygen to the skin. Tobacco damages skin collagen and elastic, which leads to premature wrinkling and sagging. It can also add years to your body and your boobs.
4. Don't drink excess alcohol. Alcohol dries out skin and hair, and can make your breasts feel heavy and bloated.
5. Make use of bras. Do make bras work for you, it play a vital role, it reduces breasts pain especially when exercising. The right bra can change how your clothes flit. The key is to find styles and brands that meet your boob needs.
Please do me a favor by commenting and like.
Content created and supplied by: Nathy.com (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More