Palazzo pants are long women's trousers cut with a loose, extremely wide leg that flares out from the waist. Palazzo trousers are popular as a summer season style, as they are loose and tend to be flattering in light, flowing fabrics that are breathable in hot weather.
Palazzo trousers isn't new to most of us as it has become a popular trend among highly fashionable ladies.
Here are some really nice ways to rock your palazzo trousers
1. Palazzo trousers and long sleeved crop top with heels: This is an all out chick look. It's very simple and quite classy if you ask me and those heels are just😍.
2. Palazzo trousers and body hug long sleeved shirt with sandals: This is simply "boss lady look". The colours are in harmony and the shirt just brings a lot of colour into the picture. Some people would prefer not to tuck the shirt in but I'm sure this picture below has changed your mind. This is certainly one really nice way to rock your palazzo.
3. Palazzo trousers and polo neck shirt with sandals: Bringing some bad girl vibes to the party. This is just 😘. When wearing polo neck shirts you should tuck it in. A pair of heels wouldn't be a bad alternative but the sandals also look really nice on the outfit.
4. Palazzo trousers and singlet crop top with sneakers: Most people don't wear their palazzo trousers with sneakers but here's some top notch fashion tip "sneakers surprisingly go really well with palazzo trousers". And the singlet crop top would be so comfortable on a sunny day.
5. Palazzo trousers and a long sleeved coat with heels: This is most common amongst the Pakistani and Iranian ladies. It looks all classy and that shiffon scarf just goes so well with the entire outfit. This is one really creative way to rock your palazzo trousers.
6. Palazzo trousers and crop top with a short sleeved after dress and heels: Probably one of the best you've seen so far. She is definitely one hot chick. The outfit is really nice, the way she used the crop top idea with a kimono really takes some really nice fashion sense. This look is really neat.
7. Palazzo trousers and fitted top with a pair of flats: This is a really simple look with an impressive impression. A simple fitted top and a pair of flats. Even a pair of sandals would do and that afro just brings out a kind of rich African culture into the whole look.
8. Palazzo trousers and after dress with sneakers: This is one look that is really embraced by fashionable Muslim ladies. This is one look you will like to try out. A total killer outfit and the way those colours blend. She looks like she was dressed by a model.
9. Palazzo jumpsuit and sneakers: Another one😂 I bet you said it in DJ Khaled's voice. This is a look any body would want to wear. Leave the scarf out of it even the non Muslims would like to wear this. You can get this at a boutique or even sew it. Either ways this palazzo and jumpsuit combo is a very nice one.
10. Palazzo trousers and kurta with dupatta: If you aren't an Indian woman or a descendant from South Asia you probably wouldn't want to wear this but it's simply adorable. Who knew a kurta would go so well with palazzo. This is one killer look.
I hope this article is helpful. Now you know ten ways you can rock those palazzo pants.
Content created and supplied by: Zheenart (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More