Bad breath or body odor is not what anyone in their right mind should pray for or joke with.
We brush our teeth at least twice a day and have our bath at least once a day to show how serious we are with our hygiene to avoid bad odor coming out of our bodies and mouth.
Even big companies have come out with all sorts of products to prevent these bad smell like mouth wash, breath sprays and even chewing gum.
Body product makers manufacture perfumes, sprays, roll on and others.
But i tell you, you can get rid of bad breath and body odor permanently with these simple tips.
How to eliminate bad breath permanently:
1. Brushing twice a day. You should brush your teeth twice a day with any toothpaste that has strong menthol or herbal content. These type of toothpaste helps with bad breath
2. Baking soda. Baking soda rinse can help with bad breath. Just take a table spoon of baking soda and mix with a little lukewarm water. Rinse your mouth for a couple of minutes making sure it touches all parts of your mouth and spit out.
You can do this a couple of times during the day.
3. Salt and water. This method works just like the baking soda tip.
4. Vinegar. Take a table spoon of apple cider vinegar and mix with little water. Rinse your mouth for a couple of minutes and spit out.
5. Orange juice. After every meal or snack during the day, drink a little orange juice. The tanginess from the orange helps in curing bad breath.
How to eliminate body odor permanently
1. Bathing at least once a day with anti bacterial soap. You should have your bath once a day with anti bacterial soap to prevent body odor.
Bleaching and other skin whitening soaps should be avoided.
2. Lime. Just one little lime can do the trick effortlessly.
Just get a lime, cut into two and use it like a roll on. This would be your new deodorant as this works better than store bought deodorants
3. Baking soda. Baking soda also works for body odor. You just need to mix baking soda with water to form a paste and apply on your arm pit. Simple as ABC.
There you have it. Following these tips will eliminate bad breath and body odor from your life permanently.
Content created and supplied by: BurnaBaby (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More