Soft and pink lips are something we all desire. Not only does it improve your appearance, but also is a sign that your lips are healthy. Chapped lips are unsightly and can cause bleeding in severe cases. Chapped or dark pigmented lips are a concern to many, but with simple remedies, you can easily lighten your lips, make them soft and pink. boys and girls are so excited and willing to have the lips of the white people, so in other for you not to damage your lips or see the side effect of it follow this steps below.
but first you have to follow the page, Have you followed? if yes then good.
now follow all instructions accordingly then you receive your answer.
*Use a lip brightening scrub.
- Scrubbing your lips not only removes the dead skin to reveal new skin beneath, it increases circulation to bring more color to your lips. Try a homemade brightening scrub using the following ingredients:1 teaspoon (5 g) sugar
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) honey
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) lemon juice
- A few drops of rose water
*Try an exfoliating brush
Take a clean toothbrush with soft bristles, wet it with water, and massage your lips using a circular motion. Rinse your lips and you're done.
* Try a lip serum to lighten your lips. Certain ingredients produce mild irritation in your lips to make them look healthy and bright. Rub a little on your lips and let it sit for about 5 minutes before rinsing it away. Try the following combinations to make your lips look vibrant:1 teaspoon honey (5 mL) and 1/4 (1 g) teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon honey (5 mL) and 1/8 teaspoon (0.5 g) cayenne powder
- 1 teaspoon honey (5 mL) and 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 mL) peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon honey (5 mL) and 1 teaspoon (5 mL) of lemon juice
*Use a moisturizing balm. Finish your routine with a good lip balm that will trap moisture inside to keep your looks looking shiny and healthy. Steer clear of balms with chemicals that can dry out your lips; instead, look for balms that contain all-natural ingredients like shea butter, coconut oil and beeswax.
If you do this few steps, no doubt your lips are going to be pink in a twinkle of an eye.
Thanks for reading, please follow the page above...
Drop your comments below...
Content created and supplied by: Jaybwoi (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More