1. Bathe at least twice daily: Shower or take a bath at least twice a day. Try using an anti-bacterial soap to kill the bacteria that causes bad odour. Use clean towels to wipe yourself dry.
2. Keep your skin fresh: Try using home remedies like when taking a shower, keep a container with some water and squeeze a few drops of lemon. After using this concoction, rinse with water in another container with a bit of honey. This combinations leaves the skin smooth and helps the skin remain fresh for long. If you are taking a bath, add a bunch of mint leaves as the aroma will be rejuvenating.
3. Shampoo regularly: Wash your hair with shampoo at least three times a week. Spray some perfume on your comb or brush so that it lends the scent to your hair every time you run it through. Keep your comb clean and dry at all times.
4. Stay trimmed and pruned: Hair in the genitals and underarms can accumulate sweat and trap bacteria on the skin. Keep it trimmed so that it does not produce sweat that will lead to bad odour.
5. Use a deodorant, antiperspirant, or powder: Apply deodorant or talcum powder on your underarms to smell fresh. If you sweat profusely, then use an antiperspirant, as it will be more effective. Make sure that you carry it with you wherever you go. Deodorants don’t stop you from sweating; they simply do the job of helping you smell nice.
6. Wear loose and breathable clothes: Wear fabrics like linen and cotton, which are more breathable. Avoid wearing the same clothes and wash them after one use. Try adding ¼ cup white vinegar in the rinse cycle to your laundry. You could also try washing your clothes separately and adding a fabric conditioner to get them to smell fresh. If your undergarments smell bad, soak them in a solution of ¼ cup of white vinegar and 1 cup of water for 15 minutes before washing them.
7. Stay hydrated: Drink fluids to control body odour as water flushes out all toxins from your body and keeps your system clean.
8. Eat right: Avoid eating onions, garlic, and red meat in excessive amounts. Stick to fruits and green vegetables as these will reduce body odour and will also be beneficial to the foetus.
Health is wealth
SHARE this to family and friends
QUESTIONS are welcomed and will be rightly answered, use the COMMENT box Below
Make sure you FOLLOW this page for more health Tips.
Content created and supplied by: TLucky (via Opera News )