oAs ladies, our hair is our crown and as such, it should always look exceptional, neat and elegant. More so, this season of festivity and joy which is the best time to get your style game right.
Are you ready to change up your look!!There are so many cool trends on the hair scene lately. Don’t feel overwhelmed; sometimes it’s easy to start with a small change to your style, cut or color.
You can simply wear a new fringe, braids or part your hair in a different direction. You’d be surprised at what a big difference that can make to your overall look!
This is why we have brought together several lovely hairstyles you can make this festive season.
1. Braided bob styled with fancy hair clips
2. A wavy weave would be the height of fashion this season
3. Do something different. This could work for natural ladies too
4. A middle parting done with a sleek short weave would be so lovely.
5. You could try a pixie cut too
6. This style is so cool and unique.
7. Braids can never go out of fashion
8. Fringe! So awesome a style.
9. Try to infuse colours into your weaves.
10. Blunt Bob and Layers
11. Faux locks is the perfect protective style for this harsh weather.
12. You could make something nice with Brazilian wool.
13. A simple style like this would be pretty, still.
14. Try a crotchet look if you haven’t
15. Bob braids never looked this cute
Content created and supplied by: StyleDIVA (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More