Fashion is a tough field to master, and getting everything just perfect is no easy task. Regular people look up to their favorite celebrities and fashion icons for inspiration. One of the things that keeps most celebrities looking stylish is that they are always up to date on the latest fashion trends and ready to slay with their fashion sense, carrying themselves with incredible confidence in whatever they wear and doing justice to their clothing every time.
Stephanie Okereke Linus is a talented Nollywood actress that’s known for her high taste in fashion. Knowing what suits you is important when it comes to fashion and Stephanie happens to be one of such people as she's good at picking the right outfit for the right occasion. She is known for her beautiful face, tall body and her serious sense of style. Stephanie has starred in several Nollywood movies and today, we will be learning some tips from the fashion icon. Check it out.
1. You should know your body type: This is very important, otherwise you will end up going for anything. Looking at Stephanie's Fashion style, we can tell she understands her body type and wears only a few things that suits her. Stephanie likes going for fitted clothing that accentuates her body shape.
2. You need a Lil black dress: Black dresses are always in style and always good fashion. It was once a symbol of mourning but now a fashion statement.
3. When in doubt, wear red: Red has always been a very attractive color and so when you are in the mood of colours, red is okay to go for. It is surely a way to get noticed because it easily draw attention to you.
4. Body grooming is a must: Your pretty dress and makeup is a waste if you are not properly groomed. Always keep your hair, finger nails, teeth clean and lovely.
5. Your confidence says it all
6. Know your best feature and show it off: This is one of the main secrets of your attractiveness. Stephanie is good at wearing clothes that properly emphasizes her body and her silhouette.
7. Ankara for a fashionista
8. Looking cute and smart: Stephanie has shown us a cute way to rock smart wears when the dress code said dressy-casual.
9. Let one colour pop at a time
10. Looking stunning in jeans
Photo credit: Instagram
Content created and supplied by: fashionista1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More