In today's article, I'm going to tell you the secret to making your skin glow. Yeah, we've all seen those celebs on TV or on the internet with skin that make us go like "oh, I want that" or "how do they do it". Well I was once there and after my research, I found out this easy and fast way to make that glowing skin you've always admired yours.
So you're gonna need
1) An ALOE VERA leaf
While most sites prefer "raw honey" any type you have will do.
How To Prepare The Mask
1) Slice your aloe vera as seen in the first picture but don't forget to cut off the pointy parts of the leaf to avoid getting wounded.
N.B: Some people do complain of itchiness while handling aloe vera so if you fall into this category of people just like me I'd advise you to put on rubber hand gloves.
2) Using your knife slice the individual slices of aloe vera into two and using a spoon scoop out the gel into a separate bowl.
3) Put the scooped gel into a blender or if you don't have one, a sieve works fine. Blend or sieve till you get a smooth gel
4) Now to this gel add your honey and mix well.
5) Apply on your face and neck and leave for fifteen minutes after which you can wash and moisturize your face with any moisturizer you have.
Hope you enjoyed this article. Trust me, with consistent use you will yield amazing results.
Please don't forget to like, share, comment and follow me for more lifestyle tips.
Content created and supplied by: coco'scorner (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More