Modesty is of great essence in Islam and it is primarily required of women. Modesty often misconceived as being oppressed is actually a beautiful thing and there's a lot of beauty and character in knowing what you possess and choosing not to put it all on display. For a long time, there was a notion that being modest meant dressing casually but thanks to the new trendy Muslim women for showing us a whole different side of the story.
With this new generation of modest-fashion-lovers, a whole new world of possibilities for how a Muslim woman can dress has opened up, and people are falling in love with it. While doing so, one can look pleasing to the sight, which can be done while remaining modest. Free-flowing skirts that reach the ankles and a long-sleeved shirt with a headscarf over it are ideal. Be it denim, a trendy kimono or even a stylish maxi dress, as a Muslim lady you can wear them all while still keeping with your religious believes.
Below are lovely ways you can look stunning and slay as a muslim lady.
1. Your regular skirt and blouse can be more stylish when you colour coordinate
2. Who says you can’t slay in a formal attire too
3. Simple but yet chic
4. A monochrome lover? Try this look
5. Rock a kimono looking trendy too
6. Even a regular shirt can look spunky with the right styling
7. You don’t have to stay away from denim either
8. Looking good in either black or white
9. Slaying regardless of the weather
10. Looking stylish in blazers11. You can opt for leather jacket and still look stunning
12. Pants are not left out of what you can try
13. Look smart if you can14. Animal print is also an optionPhoto credit: Instagram
Content created and supplied by: fashionista1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More