Steaming is a method for adding moisture to the hair and conditioning it. This procedure also prevents hair breaking and is one of the most effective home remedies for hair development. Hair steaming helps increase the flow of natural oils produced by your scalp thereby stimulating hair growth and eliminating dryness, especially for natural hair. However, it's advisable not to steam your hair more than once a week and take necessary precautions to ensure that the steam doesn't burn your scalp.
Below are some of its benefits.
1. Opens hair pores: It gently lift the cuticle and opens up your clogged hair pores to allow the treatment penetrate. It therefore allows your hair the nourishment it deserves.
2. Improves hair elasticity: Whenever you steam to your hair, you are adding moisture and whenever your hair has the proper moisture balance, you ward off dryness, brittleness, and breakage. Hair breakage is as a result of poor elasticity of the hair. This therapy improves your hairs elasticity and prevents/reduces hair breakage.
3. Healthy hair cuticle: Hair cuticle is the thin outer layer of the hair. Steaming helps the hair strands become silky and smooth.
4. Cleans the scalp: Washing your hair regularly doesn't really guarantee your scalp is clean. Steaming helps to remove hidden dirt's that washing can't remove
5. Promotes hair growth: Steaming helps to promote hair growth. Steaming your hair regularly helps to stimulate your hair follicles and your hair growth improves.
6. Better circulation in the scalp: Steaming promotes hair growth by increasing blood circulation in the scalp. So, once a week, add steaming to your hair regimen to help it grow.
So ladies, the reasons for steaming your hair on a regular basis are numerous. As a lady, you must always learn to care for your hair.
Photo credit: Instagram
Content created and supplied by: fashionista1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More