Looking beautiful is one of the silent goals of most ladies. The application of makeup to enhance beauty is one of the ways to achieve this goal. While makeup may require the application of different things such as lipsticks, eye shadows, foundation, powder, contour, etc., a perfect eyebrow can be agreed upon to complete a lady’s look.
With minimal makeup, a perfect eyebrow is what you need for that gorgeous look. Below is a step by step procedure on drawing a perfect eyebrow.
To draw an eye brow, you need an eye pencil, highlighter, eyebrow brush, eyebrow gel, eyebrow pomade and you’re good to go. However, before drawing an eyebrow, ensure your brow has been perfectly carved or trimmed.
Procedure on drawing a perfect eyebrow:
1. Use an angles brush and eyebrow pomade to outline your eyebrows from the top and bottom.
2. Take your favourite highlighter or a special eyebrow highlighting pencil and draw a line outside of your eyebrows.
3. Blend the highlighter well to achieve the most natural look
4. Use an eyebrow pencil to fill in the rest of the eyebrows in short and precise strokes, keeping the widest part of the brows lighter and using more colours towards the ends.
5. Take a mascara brush to brush your eyebrow hairs upwards and blend in the pencil.
6. If you have unruly eyebrows, apply some clear gel to help the hairs stay in place and the make up last longer
Content created and supplied by: Evangelismofworld (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More