It's with no doubt that Mercy Aigbe is a fashion goddess as she's know to have received multiple honors for being the most fashionable person. It's due to this knowledge that this article is centered on displaying 5 of her hot Fashion styles.
1. Wearing black on black is a frequent trend, but tying it down with a mafia jacket elevated the look and made her fashion sense stand out.
2. Her shape is well complemented by a peplum blouse with an off shoulder illusion and a full length skirt.
3. To that Owambe party, you'll certainly look stunning in this aso ebi long skirt and shirt!
4. It's inspired by simplicity and made to suit a fashionista diva, and it's the right balance of a simple fashionable style.
5. Now that there is no such thing as a male-only style, even women can wear the most adored masculine style known as agbada, exactly like she did.
Kindly share this article with any of her fan.
Content created and supplied by: Longsonkev (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More