Do you know that buttons used to be a sign of affluence and high status in the medieval age? Nowadays buttons are used for both functional and decorative reasons. There are different sizes and shapes of buttons; they are also made from several materials.
Keep reading for some ways to accessorize using buttons.
Photo Credit: Thread Curve
1. A button necklace. This here is one of the coolest necklaces you can ever rock. The button necklace is quite unconventional. You can either purchase one or carry out a DIY project by yourself. The button necklace can be paired with different outfits: trousers, blouses, jumpsuits, dresses, and the likes.
Photo Credit: Fashion Lady
2. Button earrings. To get the best look out of this accessory, get fabric covered button earrings. Although, you can also use regular buttons. Just ensure you love your earrings because that is all that matters.
Photo Credit: The little koo blog
3. Button Bracelets. Believe it or not, you can make some bracelets out of buttons. Though they might look cheesy or childish, they will serve as a perfect accessory for your children and teens.
Photo Credit: Resinobsession.com
4. Button brooches. These are perfect accessories for blazers and suits. You can also use them on your blouses. Brooches made from buttons are not so common and surely, you will stand out when you use any.
Photo Credit: Etsy
5. Button Hair combs. Great to use as a hair accessory, you can style your hair using button hair combs. Just like the other button accessories, you can make one by yourself or buy a ready-made hair comb.
Photo Credit: HGTV
Would you like to rock one of these button accessories? Write your comments below.
Content created and supplied by: Prosperelle (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More