According to Healthline, we have numerous factors that affect proper hair growth, and those factors are revealed below, so you can take note of them, and avoid them if possible, to save your hair and enjoy a healthy hair.
1. One of the major factor that alters the proper growth of hair is genetics or family history of hair loss. Once you have a family history of hair loss, then you have higher chances of having hair loss as well.
2. Another factor that can influence hair loss is the hormonal changes, and lack of adequate nutrition. Therefore, always enjoy healthy nutrition because it plays a positive role on your hair.
3. Certain medications, like chemotherapy, can also alter the proper growth of your hair.
4. Stress is another major factor that can alters your hair growth, so you should always manage your stress level to benefit your entire health.
5. Another common factor that can alter the proper growth of your hair is recent weight loss of 20 pounds (9 kg) or more, and also certain trauma that damages follicles.
6. Lastly, certain diseases or conditions that as well alter the proper growth of your hair. Therefore, always treat any noticed ill health or disease, to avoid great damages to your health.
Conclusion: The above listed are some factors that can alter your proper hair growth, which you should beware of, and avoid them if possible.
Content created and supplied by: BeautyBlog1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More